Worship & Building Usage
“And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.”
Update: September 15, 2021
RE-GATHERING TRAFFIC LIGHT:
All of us at a different place in our response to the coronavirus … some of us are still …
- Green (Go!)
- Yellow (Proceed with Caution)
- Red (Wait)
When you come for in-person gatherings we encourage you to do what feels best for you and your situation in regards to the use of masks and face coverings.
Online and in-person worship continues at all of our regular worship times on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Online Worship will also continue at all of our regular worship hours
- Masks are no longer required. We respect each other’s comfort levels so if you are more comfortable wearing a mask while worshipping, please do so.
- Offering will be gathered as worshipers enter and leave the worship service or online giving is available here.
- We will continue to sanitize the sanctuary and other areas between services.
- Coffee and donuts will now be available in the Fellowship Hall on Sunday mornings.
Small groups will determine their own procedures based on the comfort level of participants.