Worship & Building Usage
“And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.”
Update: May 30, 2021
RE-GATHERING TRAFFIC LIGHT:
All of us at a different place!
- Green (Go!)
- Yellow (Proceed with Caution)
- Red (Wait)
With recent updates from the state of Minnesota and Governor Walz, here is the most up to date information on service times, cleaning protocols, and use of masks and face coverings. We encourage you to do what feels best for you and your situation and we are excited to start worshipping with even more people again!
Online and in-person worship continues at all of our regular worship times on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Online Worship will also continue at all of our regular worship hours
- Masks are no longer required. We do want to respect each other’s comfort levels so if you are more comfortable wearing a mask while worshipping, please do so.
- Offering will be gathered as worshipers leave the worship service
- We will continue to sanitize the sanctuary and other areas between services.
- Communion will be served in a manner to keep people safe
- Coffee and donuts will NOT be available (BYOC). We hope to resume this in the fall.
Small groups will determine their own procedures based on the comfort level of participants.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR HOSANNA.
While churches are not required to report disciples that test positive for COVID-19 to the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) the following guidelines should be followed and are intended to slow the spread of COVID-19 as much as possible.