Loss of a Spouse is a 2-hour seminar for people grieving a spouse’s death.
The seminar features video interviews with counselors, grief experts, and widowed men and women. They offer helpful insights on:
• What to expect in the days to come
• How to deal with the loneliness
• What to do with your spouse’s belongings
• Why it won’t always hurt this much
• And other practical help for dealing with the challenges of widowhood
Everyone who attends will receive a booklet with over 30 short readings on how to live with grief and eventually rebuild your life.
Registration required by August 24th. Register here.
Please contact Peggy Pahl with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org