Hosanna Lutheran Church’s mission–connecting people to Jesus—is the foundation on which Hosanna Preschool operates. Our Preschool takes a special interest in the educational and spiritual lives of young children and provides them with experiences to help them succeed in school and grow in their relationship with Jesus.
Hosanna Preschool also offers activities and interactions that promote social, intellectual, emotional and physical development. We believe that learning takes place when information given to children is meaningful, intentional and in the context of their experiences. We believe children learn best when play is provided with a variety of stimulation experiences in which they may freely interact.
Hosanna Preschool is licensed by Minnesota State Department of Human Services.
- Meet & greet
- Jesus time with songs, stories, and dance. Teaching moral values and spiritual concepts
- Story time: early literacy, vocabulary word and word wall
- Small group: Teachers develop a small group activity based on children’s interest, particular skills, materials, or content areas that suit children’s development and learning needs
Indoor/outdoor large muscle play
- Circle time: daily message, counting, ABCs, weather patterns and music
- Snack: Children begin with prayer and experience family-style eating while passing and pouring their own snack
- Centers: Blocks, science/discovery, library, dramatic play, writing center, sensory table, creative art, table time, math and manipulatives
- Ending circle
- Gather for prayers and goodbyes
In addition to the daily schedule of activities and experiences, students may participate in field trips, birthday celebrations, and sharing. There are designated days in which parents are invited to participate in preschool activities.
Hosanna Preschool accepts children ages 36 months by September 1 to pre-kindergarten (toilet trained). Enrollment is limited to 20 children per session.
The school is in session September – May. Classes meet weekdays in 2 ½ hour sessions:
Ages 3 and early 4: Tue & Thur • 8:30-11:00 • $105 monthly (2 spots left)
Pre-K (3-day): Mon, Wed, Fri • 8:15-11:00 • $140 monthly (1 spot left)
Pre-K (4-day): Mon-Thur • 12:00-2:45 • $175 monthly
If a class if already full, contact Raeane to be put on a waitlist at: email@example.com
To register for the 2019-2020 year, please fill out the following form:
Preschool Director & Pre-K Teacher
3 Year Old Teacher
Assistant in the Pre-K & 3 Year Old Classes
Assistant in the Pre-K Classes
Assistant in the 3 Year Old Class